Emergency Services Available 24/7
Sunday through Saturday By Appointment
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 25 Years Of Combined Experience
- Free Initial Consultations
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Flexible Hours
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Paralegal & Military Backgrounds
Welcome to Burkey Investigations, where our mission is to assist individuals with finding resolution to personal and private conflicts and other issues by providing ethical, compassionate, completely confidential and professional investigative services; to assist businesses with issues such as suspected workers comp fraud and drug testing; and to provide high quality, necessary legal support in criminal and civil litigation cases by working with attorneys and the court system.
Please review our “About Us” and “Services” pages. Should you find yourself in a situation (perhaps even something unusual), and you think we can help but are not sure, call us. We are happy to provide you with a free consultation.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- process service
- domestic investigations including child custody
- criminal investigations, including mitigation investigations
- civil pre-litigation investigations including insurance and workers comp fraud and personal injury
- research and records gathering
- contract paralegal services
- background checks/skip tracing
- people locator services including missing persons
- drug and DNA testing contractors
Burkey Investigations is a fully insured, licensed private investigations agency. The principals of the company have over 25 years combined experience in the legal and security professions including, but not limited to, criminal and insurance defense, civil litigation and domestic law. Our backgrounds include careers as a paralegal/investigator and legal secretary having worked with firms such as Federal Defenders for the Middle District of Alabama and Capell & Howard, P.C., and a distinguished career in the military, serving in numerous conflicts and operations associated with Middle Eastern efforts.
Active associations include National Defender Investigator Association, Alabama Private Investigator’s Association, Millbrook (Alabama) Area Chamber of Commerce and National Association of Professional Women.